|Title||Early Days of Squog|
|Scope & Content||
3 transcribed articles that appeared in the Daily Mirror and American Newspaper, date unknown:
1. Early Days of Squog recalled by Charles K. Walker (born July 18, 1830)
2. Squog Landmark is Destroyed (South Main Street Congregational Church, c. 1915)
3. Moving the Wallace or Moulton House from Old Bedford Road to corner of S. Main St. and Milford in 1838, two accounts.