|Catalog Number||AMCGN 0964|
View of people in the grandstands looking towards the bleachers at Textile Field. In the background automobiles can be seen in the parking lot, and in the distance homes are visible.
The opening of Textile Field was September 8, 1913.
The history of the field located on Beech Street. Varick Park opened in 1894; Textile Field 1913-1922; field sold to city in 1922 and renamed Manchester Athletic Field; 1970's renamed Gill Stadium
Amoskeag Manufacturing Company
Amoskeag Textile Club
|Number of images||1|
|Collection||Amoskeag Mfg. Co. Glass Plate Negative C|